Yep you guesses it right from the picture.
I am so happy to be nominated for Sunshine Blogger award by Optimist Saya. Seriously, for a new blogger for me, I am happy that she considered me for that.
In this generation of hate and war, It’s so happy to see that People never lose hope. This blog is about optimism and hope. The one who respects other’s thought is very precious to this world.
I want that you check out her blog at
- Thank the person who nominated you and provides a link back to their blogging sites.
- Answer the questions.
- Nominate 11 other bloggers and ask them 11 new questions.
- Notify the nominees about it by commenting on one of their blog posts.
- List the rules and display the sunshine blogger award logo on your site or on your post.
Q & A
1. What is your goal in life?
Ans- My goal is that I should be the author of a book which has the power to turn the mindset of people in a positive direction and also stories that fill them with fun.
2. Who is the person you love the most?
Ans- My family. My father, mother and my brother are like a sub actor in my real life story. without their help, I would have never understood the role in this life and again, my grandparents, they have filled me with good values from the start so, I would never forget them.
3. How do you think you will contribute to society via your blog?
Ans- Whatever I feel, what I have realized in 18 years of my life, I write. I know that the world is very big and so people’s actions and mindset changes with surroundings. I want that even if 1 person tries to be tolerant in this world. The other’s person life would be better.
4. What is the weirdest nightmare you have seen till now?
Ans- Tons of them, I told that I wanted to be a writer, but every story I have written till now is an elongation of my dream. Well, this is one of them, I would wake up in a village with my family enjoying a festival with many many people’s in it. and I started to take a stroll when I see tanks approaching the village,I got scared and ran to my family to tell them about it but they didn’t agree and made fun of me. I cried and cried but no one believed me and finally when the tank arrived, it fires a cannon and subsequently, my nightmare break out with my face wet.
5. Who is your favorite author?
Ans- DAN BROWN and JK ROWLING well they are the father and mother of imagination.
6. What do you think about the concept of God?
Ans- Since I lived in with my grandparents in early childhood, I always believed in god. But since I grew up in cities I started lacking faith but slowly by slowly, I learned that there is a higher mystery in it that I can’t explain. Of course, I believe in god now. Always and forever.
7. What is the most powerful thing in this world? Money or time?
Ans- Time, Time and Time
8. Which is your favorite cuisine?
Ans- Kheer and Halwa. I don’t what it is called in foreign, but it is the best in every occasion and if you ever come to India try these.
9. Which great persona you would like to meet if you got an opportunity to meet?
Ans- Masashi Kishimoto, He is a manga writer of Naruto that has totally changed the mindset of mine. This is one of the series that helped me find who I am.
10. Which is your favorite city?
Ans- Vizag in India. The city of dreams and beaches.
11. Do you wish to see the world through my optimistic eyeglasses? (Yes/no)
Ans- Damn yes, I always try to consider the views of other before expressing anything. so yes.
- What is one of your most defining moments in life?
- What person or book has influenced you the most?
- What can you about the meaning of life?
- If you could know the absolute and total truth to one question, what question would you ask?
- How do you think you will contribute to society via your blog?
- Which fictional character you would like to meet in real life?
- What’s something your brain tries to make you do and you have to will yourself not to do it?
- If you could learn only one magic spell, but it could only do something mundane and boring, what would the spell do?
- What would be the consequences of a scientific discovery that extended the lifespan of humans to 500 years?
- What is the highest pressure situation you have experienced and how did you handle it?
- Which is the country you want to visit most?
Thank you, friends, for all the support you extended to a new blogger like me. I am very happy that I got this opportunity and I will always write a new blog on any topic that favors the human’s mind.
Thanks again Optimist Saya for that.
Well then, Sayonara